The MATCH process is a systematic approach to hiring the right person.
Dan has helped companies hire over a thousand people since he began as an executive recruiter in 1998. Trained as a mathematician, he began to evaluate and quantify the hiring practices that led to successful hires.
Through the process of analyzation, Dan created and implemented a system of recruiting around these best practices. The result has been a success rate above 95% since 2005 – unheard of in an industry where 60% in considered acceptable.
Consulting areas include:
1. Evaluating your company’s hiring methods:
- Can you increase your success rate?
- Can you increase your retention?
- Can you improve your hiring ROI?
- Can you more effectively align your team to your business objectives through hiring?
- How can your hiring methods positively affect your bottom line?
2. Creating a recruiting plan to hire the perfect _______________________
3. Creating a staffing plan using contract labor
4. Utilizing the MATCH process in conducting a search that will guarantee a successful hire.
5. Evaluating current staff
For details on hiring Dan as a consultant, contact his marketing manager, Randi Bates @ email@example.com