Satisfied audiences include:
Southeastern Accounting Show, Georgia State University Executive MBA Program, Institute of Management Accountants, The Brain Trust, Georgia College, SHRM, and countless Public and Private Companies across the South.
Dan also conducts a full day session during which participants will be challenged to an analysis of their current practices as compared to the hiring best practices uncovered through Dan’s research. Whether an organization is looking for a systemic cultural overhaul or a minor tune-up, there is great value in this day of hiring self reflection.
- The MATCH Process – a systematic and proven method for hiring the right person every time and the tools for measuring your results
- Leveraging Today’s Employment Market – best practices for attracting, hiring and retaining the right people for your organization
- And then the other two – humor and how is the market?
- Humor in the Workplace - improving your bottom line by celebrating the punch line.
- So, how is the market? - Views from the world of Executive Recruiter.
Dan is also available to speak for small or large groups on best practices in the areas of working effectively with recruiters, behavioral interviewing, and onboarding.
For details on engaging Dan to speak at an event, drop his Marketing Manager a line at email@example.com.